Once you have enrolled your child, you'll be asked to complete forms - via a personal Online Camp Account - in anticipation of your camper’s time at Hidden Valley. This includes the following:
Forms to be completed online by March 1st:
Please do this via your Online Camp Account, going to "Forms and Documents."
• Travel and Optional Charges allows you to pay for travel, riding and intersession plans.
Note: Those of you who have children staying between the two 4-week sessions can learn more here; PDF
• Transportation Form confirms actual travel plans. Learn more about your travel options.
Medical forms to be completed by May 1st:Please do this first one via your Online Camp Account, going to "Forms and Documents."
• Health History to be completed by parent/guardian online.
These next forms will appear in your Online Camp Account as PDF's to be uploaded back to your account or mailed to us after completion:
• Physician's Exam, PDF completed by physician. Note: Make sure to schedule a doctor's appt. if needed.
• Immunization Form, PDF to be provided by parent/guardian or physician, if not completed as part of the Health History form.
• Medical Insurance Authorization, PDF provided by parent/guardian.
• If your child carries an epi-pen or inhaler, please complete the
Self Administered Inhaler/Epi-Pen Release Form, PDF. Pediatrician must also sign.
Learn more about camp health issues to the right and here.
Other forms to be completed online by May 1st:"Optional" via your Online Camp Account, going to "Forms and Documents," or "required for teens" via PDF link below.
• Optional Visitation Form for those of you visiting your camper or to provide permission for a relative to visit a camper. Learn more about visiting camp.
• Optional Activity & Swim Request if you want your child registered for a particular activity. Note: We do not require swim lessons, rather encouraging families to register if a child needs to gain proficiency in the water.
• Required for members of HV Teen programs: These participants and a parent/guardian must each sign and return (upload or mail) a Teen Commitment of Conduct, PDF. Not for "regular" campers.