Dates and Fees
Tuition at Hidden Valley in Maine is all-inclusive... There are no additional charges for the camp store, trips, laundry, insurance, etc; instead, all services are part of families' tuition. We charge only for bus travel to/from camp and optional horse riding lessons.
Most HVC campers attend for four weeks... We have found this is the ideal period for children to explore program areas, develop lasting friendships and immerse themselves in community life.
2017 Camp Dates
• 1st Session: June 24 to July 20
• 2nd Session: July 22 to August 17
• 2-Week Introductory: July 6 to July 20 OR July 22 to August 3 OR August 3 to 17
2017 Camp Tuition• 4 Weeks: $5,950
• 8 Weeks: $9,750
• 2-Week "Intro": $3,550
Tuition Reduction Possibilities
• Sibling Discounts: 10% for a second child, 20% for a third child, etc.
• Alumni Parents & Former HVC Staff: If you were here as a camper or counselor, your children receive 10% tuition reduction for 4- and 8-week sessions. (Alums registering "early" receive a 5% discount.)
• Public School Teacher / Fire Fighter / Police Officer: Your children receive a 10% tuition reduction. (If you enroll "early," you receive a 5% discount.)
• Early Enrollment Discount ($550 for 4-8 week campers) is available through Nov. 1st. (Can be combined with “sibling” discount; others - see above)
Initial registration is accompanied by a $1750.00 deposit. Full tuition balance due March 1.• Send checks to HVC Office, 161 Hidden Valley Rd., Freedom, ME 04941
• Wire transfer available. Email us for details.
• Credit cards our bank accepts: Visa, MC, Discover & Amex. Parents can easily make payments through their Online Camp Account or by calling the camp office 9 AM - 3 PM most weekdays.