Fun at HVC
Fun Outside of Camp
Favorite camper trips take us to the roller rink, glow bowling, State Fair, beaches and the movies.
Fun’s what we’re all about!
- Cook s'mores around the campfire.
- Play Capture the Flag.
- Wear pajamas as a cabin group to breakfast one morning.
- Sleep out in Deer Meadows.
...has us bringing in a climbing wall, chocolate fountain and more. Every cabin sets up its own booth as well and then the fun begins as we all enjoy activities all over camp.
Let's see how many answers to our trivia you know. We can help you with answers this summer!
- How many HV buildings are not red?
- What did the Health Lodge used to be called?
- Which day of the week is known as bagel day?
- At what evening program do siblings get to floss each others teeth?
- Which llama is the oldest?
- Which cabin is the newest?
- What does Wabanaki mean? How about Paquatahnee?
- How did "Hey You Guys!" get started?
And even more fun all over camp!
HVC’s Pinegrove, where our opening and closing campfires are held each session.
Crop circles at HVC?!? How do you think that they appeared on Tipi Hill one summer?
Celebrations on the 4th (of August!)
Our dance parties provide a big event for the whole camp with snacks, outdoor events and a different costume theme each time. Past themes have included:
- Super Heroes
- This Dance brought to you by the Letter B
- Last Night on the Titanic
- The Decade Dance: 60’s, 70’s, 80’s
“Nerds” enjoy the “N” Dance.
Dressed up for the bug dance
What Campers Say
When I asked her what the best part of camp was, my daughter replied, ‘The diversity and all of the new friends I made!’ Sounds perfect to me. - HVC Parent
Hidden Valley Camp is the best! It is a lot of fun and I made the best friends there. We keep in touch all winter. - HVC Camper
Camper Made Videos
...happens all summer long. Check out the HVC Songbook!