HVC Sessions and Tuition
Tuition at Hidden Valley in Maine is all-inclusive... There are no additional charges for the camp store, trips, laundry, insurance, etc; instead, all services are part of families' tuition. We charge only for bus travel to/from camp and optional horse riding lessons.
Why 4-weeks? We have found this is the ideal period for children to explore program areas, develop lasting friendships and immerse themselves in community life.
Details for the 2021 Season
• 1st Session: June 26 to July 22
• 2nd Session: July 24 to August 19
• 2-Week Introductory:
June 26 to July 8 OR July 8 to July 22 OR July 24 to August 5 OR August 5 to 19
Questions? Please call or email us anytime — Peter & Meg Kassen
2020 Camp Tuition
• 4 Weeks: $6,590
• 8 Weeks: $11,190
• 2-Week "Intro": $3,790
Tuition Reduction Provisions
• Sibling Discounts: 10% for a second child, 20% for a third child, etc.
• Alumni Parents & Former HVC Staff: If you were here as a camper or counselor, your children receive 10% tuition reduction for 4- and 8-week sessions. (Alums registering "early" receive a 5% discount.)
• Public School Teacher / Fire Fighter / Police Officer: Your children receive a 10% tuition reduction. (If you enroll "early," you receive a 5% discount.)
• "Earlybird" registration through November 1st: $600.00 for 4 and 8 week campers; $300.00 for 2-week "intro."
Initial registration is accompanied by a $1890.00 deposit. Full tuition balance due March 1.
• Send checks to HVC Office, 161 Hidden Valley Rd., Freedom, ME 04941
• Wire transfer available. Email us for details.
• Credit cards our bank accepts: Visa, MC, Discover & Amex. Parents can easily make payments through their Online Camp Account or by calling the camp office 9 AM - 3 PM most weekdays.
Hear from HVC Parents!
“We cannot thank you enough for all of the love and support that you and your wonderful staff provided during her first summer away from home. She cannot wait to go back next summer.”
- HV Parent
"Going to HVC has been life changing! I look at the world a little differently. I am a little more carefree, I don’t think about what other people might think of me. I have made friends that could become lifelong friends. Thanks for everything! ”
- HV Camper
“In a world that sometimes feels increasingly less so, you work tirelessly to create and maintain a community where people feel safe, respected, and valued. What’s more, you send individuals back into the world- their elementary schools, their junior highs, their colleges, their places of work- prepared with skills and experiences to share those feelings with others."
- Retired HV Staff