Dates and Fees
Tuition at Hidden Valley in Maine is all-inclusive... There are no additional charges for the camp store, trips, laundry, insurance, etc; instead, all services are part of families' tuition. We charge only for bus travel to/from camp and optional horse riding lessons.
We have found this is the ideal period for children to explore program areas, develop lasting friendships and immerse themselves in community life.
2020 Camp Dates
• 1st Session: June 27 to July 23
• 2nd Session: July 25 to August 20
• 2-Week Introductory:
June 27 to July 9 OR July 9 to July 23 OR July 25 to August 6 OR August 6 to 20
Questions? Please call or email us anytime — Peter & Meg Kassen
2020 Camp Tuition
• 4 Weeks: $6,390
• 8 Weeks: $10,890
• 2-Week "Intro": $3,790
Tuition Reduction Possibilities
• Sibling Discounts: 10% for a second child, 20% for a third child, etc.
• Alumni Parents & Former HVC Staff: If you were here as a camper or counselor, your children receive 10% tuition reduction for 4- and 8-week sessions. (Alums registering "early" receive a 5% discount.)
• Public School Teacher / Fire Fighter / Police Officer: Your children receive a 10% tuition reduction. (If you enroll "early," you receive a 5% discount.)
Initial registration is accompanied by a $1890.00 deposit. Full tuition balance due March 1.
• Send checks to HVC Office, 161 Hidden Valley Rd., Freedom, ME 04941
• Wire transfer available. Email us for details.
• Credit cards our bank accepts: Visa, MC, Discover & Amex. Parents can easily make payments through their Online Camp Account or by calling the camp office 9 AM - 3 PM most weekdays.
Counselors Talk about HVC
...It was great to see the children develop and grow into themselves over time. The love and compassion make such a difference. - HVC Counselor
...I liked HVC's inclusive atmosphere... I was proud of the way my cabin groups responded to others who had unconventional family setups or were from different cultures. They could have taught society a thing or two! - HVC Counselor
...Camp has helped me grow into who I am today... You gave me the chance to learn respect and responsibility while working with both children and my peers, and of course all in this beautiful environment. - HVC Counselor